~Dennis begins by addressing an accusation by a listener that the Male/Female skews towards men. Dennis pleads guilty and explains why this is so….
- 1. Men are simpler. Less complicated than women.
- 2. Dennis is a male, thus can give insight about men that he can't about women.
- 3. A Woman who understands the male nature of her husband will have a happier marriage.
~Men want wives, not competitors.
~Most men are not jerks. They don't marry with the intent to be unfaithful.
~Men need to be recognized for their achievements.
1 comment:
I disagree that men are "simpler"/"less complicated than women". Just because men have a difficult time understanding women doesn't mean that women are more complicated. The very fact that men like Prager are trying to explain to women what men are all about, implies that men are not easy to understand ie complicated. Prager admits himself that he has to explain male sexuality to women, otherwise this aspect of men will not be understood by women. As a woman, I am confounded by men. From my point of view I could say that men are more complicated than women because intuitively I understand women better than men. But this is not a logically consistent statement. Men and women are just different from one another, not more or less complicated than one another.
Post a Comment